Manitoba Land Rover Club
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 16, 2019, 10:23:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Manitoba Land Rover Club  |  CLASSIFIED
 |  For Sale / Wanted  |  Topic: Heavily Modded 2002 Disco II plus 2000 D2 Parts Truck for Sale
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Heavily Modded 2002 Disco II plus 2000 D2 Parts Truck for Sale  (Read 1762 times)
xtravrt
Trail Blazer

« on: October 01, 2010, 07:19:00 PM »

Hey everyone.  I'm moving to the west coast and selling all of my stuff.  My 2002 D2 is going, along with my parts truck, my Hannibal roof rack, my Hannibal jerry can holders, Technitop roof tent with awning and integrated ice fishing rig.  Most of you know my truck, but if you don't, it's heavily modded with a locking center diff, 4.11's, front and rear TT's, 3" RTE lift with RTE springs and Bilstein 7100 remote reservoir baja racing shocks, RTE Slimline front bumper with integrated skid, Superwinch EP 9.0 with wireless remote and relocated solenoid (new in 2009), 34" Super Swamper Radials (SSRs) new in winter 2008, new 4.6 short block with heads redone, headers refinshed, new front cover assemly with new oil pump in December 2008 (total $11k in parts & labor), RTE diff guards, RTE rock sliders with integrated nerfs, Greg Davis rear bumper with integrated hitch and sliders, CB, dual odyssey batteries, 3 Lightforce XGT lights with clear, wide angle clear and blue and yellow covers for all three, and more!  Runs great.  I'm about to install a new cat back exhaust as i cut the rear silencer off when I trimmed the rear fenders and installed the GD bumper. The exhasut will be vented through the driver's side fender.  I also have a bearing growl and will be replacing a hub.  Once that is done, the truck is bullet proof.

I also have the parts truck with 5 x 18" hurrican rims and good wrangler tires on them.  I have no idea what to ask for this truck.  it will be sold with the parts truck and the Hannibal kit and Technitop kit will be sold separate.  I'll post the price later tonight or tomorrow once I figure things out.  I'm buying a 42' sailboat and splitting my time between LA and Vancouver, so for now, everything has to go.  Once I'm settled somewhere, I'm going to build another one from scratch.  If interested, PM me for my phone number or email me at xtravrt@hotmail.com.  If you search my username, you'll see many pictures.  I'll have th truck up on Kijiji soon as well.  Thanks everyone.

2002 Disco II too many mods to list.
1994 F150 Xtra-Cab 4x4 w/33" BFGs
2007 Can-Am Outlander 800
Pages: [1] Print 
Manitoba Land Rover Club  |  CLASSIFIED
 |  For Sale / Wanted  |  Topic: Heavily Modded 2002 Disco II plus 2000 D2 Parts Truck for Sale
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines