Manitoba Land Rover Club
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2017, 11:11:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
For Sale / Wanted / Re: Ser 11A and Ser III items for sale
« Last post by Rambler on September 29, 2017, 12:54:38 AM »
Hi Dave
I might be on the look out for a fuel filler (mine got damaged at the galvanisers) and a square type of front apron, if you know of any of these available, please let me know
Thanks
Ian

General Land Rover discussions / Re: Land Rover Pic Friday post
« Last post by Rambler on September 29, 2017, 12:50:18 AM »
Here's one of my Series 2 nearing project completion, this is when it first arrived from darkest BC
General Land Rover discussions / Re: Land Rover Pic Friday post
« Last post by wpgseries on September 12, 2017, 09:54:00 AM »
It's not Friday but there's an old pic from Seddons
General Land Rover discussions / Re: Zebra Decals on my Ser III 1974 Land Rover
« Last post by lamerfreak on August 01, 2017, 07:04:26 PM »
Wraps definitely seems like the way to go, nowadays, for that sort of thing.  Moreso than paint/airbrushing.
General Land Rover discussions / Show and Shine Car Show Vest
« Last post by dplace on August 01, 2017, 06:52:52 PM »
I decided to mount the crests on my Safari Vest.  It makes a great Show and Shine Jacket for my Land Rover events.
General Land Rover discussions / Zebra Decals on my Ser III 1974 Land Rover
« Last post by dplace on August 01, 2017, 06:39:53 PM »
For those who can't afford a paint job for their old Land Rovers, maybe you would like my solution.  I had a sign company that wraps vehicles make me two decals with Zebra patterns and the word Land Rover on them.  They fit my delux hood great.
General Land Rover discussions / Re: Land Rover nostalgia
« Last post by dplace on August 01, 2017, 05:02:49 PM »
I wish I knew how to enlarge the patches and have them upright but I am just learning myself.  Anyone who wants a bigger picture, send me a request with your e-mail and I will forward them.

Dave Place
Selkirk, Manitoba
General Land Rover discussions / Land Rover nostalgia
« Last post by dplace on August 01, 2017, 04:59:29 PM »
Here are some patches from the Ser Land Rover Era.  I think I had these about 1960 onward.
A young lady named Tannis dropped by the All British Car Show today and asked if I could help her find a good Series Land Rover, good enough to be a daily driver.  I suggested she look at a Ser IIa in particular.  Does anyone have a IIa they want to sell that can pass a safety and is good enough to drive daily?  She is willing to do some work over time to "smarten up" an older vehicle but she doesn't want to buy a "fixer upper".  Post whatever you have here and I am sure Tannis will see it.
Also, if anyone need parts for a Ser IIa or Ser III vehicle I have a lead on two or three dismantled vehicles that are here in Selkirk.  Everything from a good frame up is in storage in E. Selkirk.  I sold the stuff so I know basically what is in the container so drop me a line and let me know and I will pass on the fellows name and phone number.

Thanks

Dave Place
Selkirk
Thanks for coming by Mike.  Thank-you to everyone else who dropped by to say Hi.  A young lady, Tannis, is interested in buying a Series vehicle in good enough shape to be a daily driver.  If anyone has something, please post it here.  I told her about the new site and she said she will keep watching. Something around the $10,000 area should get her a IIa or something similar that is good enough to drive around the city on a regular basis I would think.  She had no preference for hard or soft top  but I have at least 3 tops locally if you don't have one.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines